I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Thursday 15 March 2012

(look at me, i'm sparkling. a firework, a dancing flame. you'll never put me out again, i'm glowing ~katy perry)

okay, so... drama much. are you ready for this?
today i find out that people know something they shouldn't know. evidently, my sister knew and told my family (my little brother told me). it came from the girl who used ot be my best friend. because she was the only one who knew anything about anything that i found out that people knew something that they weren't supposed to. so, when i confronted her about it, she straight up lied to me.
this stuff really makes you think. it really makes you realize who your real friends are.
but just because there is still drama that there shouldn't be from her... just because she is still in my life in ways i don't want her to be... there will always be a part of me that she will never have. she won't take down my pride, she won't have my love, she won't see this new me. she'll "never put me out again" because "i'm glowing."
i have finally come to realize how people could care less about others, about shit and drama. i have become one of those people. i am totally okay with being by myself. i don't need other people to make me who i am. i make myself who i am. i don't know why it took me so long to realize that. but i guess i just needed a life lesson or something to finally make me see something i didn't before.
i'm just sick and tired of the bullshit that should have been over long before now.
"this is the part of me that you will never, ever take away from me." ~katy perry

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment