I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Friday 30 March 2012

(doesn't matter where you are. doesn't matter where you go. if it's a million miles away or just a mile up the road, take it in. take it with you when you go. ~BON JOVI)

^^ that song is awesome. (Who Says You Can't Go Home ~Bon Jovi <3)
okay, so my last day off this week. :-/ i am not really happy about having to work with the hag from hell this weekend. (well, only four of the twelve hours i work, but still. hag from hell.) it's only the neccessity of work. that, and i'm trying to find another job. it's not like it's the end of the world. i'm hoping to get out of there as soon as i get a new job. i mean, i might stay for another week or two after i get a new job so that i get my feet under me, but not much more after that.
so, anyways, i didn't have plans with my friend yesterday, but we're going to see Mirror Mirror today. that reminds me, i still have to look up movie times... anyways, it looks like a really good movie, and she wants to go see it. that way, we can hang out and chill at the same time! ha. haha.
anyways, here i am, friday morning, with nothing better to do than... blog. right. what is wrong with me? i'm 20 years old. shouldn't i have a social life (or at least, sleeping at this time of day?)? i mean, really. i should have something better to do with my time.
alrighty...done complaining about how i don't have a life.
and i'm going to go. Helene needs $$ for school and I need to get it in to her....
be creative, be awesome, and let's make the world a better place by being tolerent and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment