I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Sunday 10 June 2012

okay, so work just called. i'm assuming it's the bitch manager, telling me she's "firing" me for what happened earlier with the other girl. i didn't answer because i knew who was working and i didn't really want to talk to her. i knew that i was trying to do my job (okay, after work, i was still kind of pissed and sent some texts i probably shouldn't have, but i was trying to cover my ass. and if the RM calls me tomorrow, i'll explain to her that's what i was trying to do.). i'm done trying to have to explain myself to people who don't matter. but what irritates me is that she didn't even leave me a voicemail. if it's important, like you firing me, bitch, then leave me a damn voicemail. if i were to get written up, then Jesse (the day manager) would have written me up. i'll take it to the RM tomorrow if that's the damn case. i'm just done with that job. good thing i'm looking now and hoping to be done soon, thank god. i can beat the bitch manager to the punch and quit before she fires me. too bad she can't fire me. sue, the RM, is the only one who can do that.
ugh, who knew jobs got so dang complicated.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see when you post about getting a new job... just remember not to talk bad about this job to the new one, lol. Even if you want to, just smile and say you needed more hours and you want something new.

    I added you on to Facebook, I can't wait to get to know you better that way, I will always post comments here though too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I know. I can't wait.
      And thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No, I didn't quit, though I should have. And thank God I didn't get fired because I need the money. :/

      Delete