I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Monday 18 June 2012

(beautiful girl, bless your heart. ~MATCHBOX TWENTY)

I had an amazing weekend.... It was wonderful. Friday, I went to the zoo... Went to the mall Friday night. I spent a little time with my bff Friday night when I came home... Her and my sister. Saturday morning, Laura and I went on a walk and had breakfast together.... She showered and went to work. I made cookies right before she came over on her lunch break. We talked and whatever as I finished making the cookies. We had a grad party to go to, mom and I, when Laura came over on her way to her mom's house to wish her stepdad a happy father's day... Then I went over to her place to spend the night and we stayed up really late and I got up at just after nine. Yesterday, we had brunch for dad for dad's day. We didn't do much more than that for him... I went to work last night... well... I had an interesting evening. This guy (Chris Marino... I call him by his last name. We have three Chris's working...) was way nice. I was complaining how I needed something to eat, so I asked him if he could make me something to eat. And Marino, knowing me, knew what I wanted to eat before I knew... A wrap!! It totally made my night. A few minutes later, he went on break. About ten minutes into his break, Jesse let me leave. I ended up sitting at the same table as Marino, because, really, I had nowhere better to be. We talked and talk came around to moi. He told me what a cool person I am. And James was looking at us funny, so we headed outside so he could smoke... And we continue our conversation. He told me that I was nice, kind, pretty, sometimes obnoxious, but spunky and that I have a good personality. He also said that if he weren't married, he would date me. He figured me out and he did it fast... So, he seems like someone I would want to keep close, I guess. Totally makes me feel better about myself. So, I decided that I am going in for a visit tonight... And have him make me some food again. I was way happy... A guy friend ... And totally platonic. So... This is good. I will enjoy this while I can because Marino is a nice guy. And maybe a good friend.

2 comments:

  1. You did have an awesome weekend Charly :) Be careful of those married men, friends only, lol. You deserve someone just for you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i know.... and conversation was worse last night.... bleh.

    ReplyDelete