I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Saturday 7 January 2012



okay, i know that my central posts all have music videos in them, but they're of songs that i listen to most, that i feel like have a little somthing to do with my life. just how i am. if you don't like it, either 1) ignore it or 2) don't keep coming back to my blog. so, there.
i'm just saying, this is where i express myself, where i think aloud (well, think while typing and having people read it.... kinda the same thing), where i can lay down things somewhere and figure them out. kind of a creative release, you might say.
anyways. yup, i do work this evening from four to midnight. this shall be fun. especially since i won't be able to go to the gym when i usually do... bah humbug. i'll go before three so i can get my work out in. because i need it anyways. but there's something that i don't like even more... i'm working with someone i am not particularly looking forward to it, even since she'd said she was sorry for shit that went down several months ago.
i need to take a break from everything. not from life, not from writing. i need to write for my sanity. i will go insane. i won't feel grounded. but i need a break from work, from my family, from so many things. i want to go on a mini vacation.... maybe during the week. for a few days. i'll just tell my parents that i am going to spend a couple days somewhere. just up and leave. i don't know. maybe ... i would love to spend a couple nights at a hotel with a friend. it would be so fun. but the real reason would be for taking a break.
okay, well... i'm outta here...
until next time.
~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment