I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

(last post cont'd)

Yep, hitting the gym today. It will feel amazing.
Anyways... I need to go back to part time at my job. I am writing a book, helping my grandma out and trying to have a life. It suxx when you gotta balance that around working nights. I am not liking items much. So once again I'll be screwing people over but once I am back on part time, it isn't my problem. If we are understaffed it isn't my job to fill in places my managers opened by firing people. Maybe I just need to quit. Hopefully they will realize by treating their crew like shit, they won't have a crew much longer.
Whatever.

I'm done for today. Until next time.

~~~~

Be strong enough to be yourself. If you can't see the beauty in you, how can anyone else truly see how wonderful you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment