I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ok, ok! I missed a day! Two songs today. The first is "Lune" by Bruno Pelletier. From my most favoritest musical of all time. The second is "Watch Me" by Zendaya and Bella Thorn.

So, I got sick on Monday and got a doctor's note through today. I don't go back to work until tomorrow night. Which suxx, in the end, because my day back, I get to close. I am not okay with that. Humbug. I am feeling better today, though, and it's great.
Anyways, I have some good news. My cousin went into labor this morning. Well, the pain, for her, will suck, but what comes from it is a beautiful baby. I can't wait to meet the baby. Of course, I have to feel better first. I think it is such a wonderful gift to have a baby... Ok aside from the fact it keeps you up all night the first few months. But just the miracle of life...
Ok, I'm done.
Monday, I didn't go to the gym. I was too sick.:~( Yesterday, I went but only to use the steam room. Today I am going to actually work out. YAY!! Finally. Phew. It's funny, though, that it took until ingot sick to want to go to the gym. I never really wanted to go, I just went because my parents always wanted me to do some sort of something. Now, when I am sick, I have been almost yearning to go. I told my mom on Monday that I had wanted to go but she said I couldn't. I am feeling better and I will gomto the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment