I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Monday 9 January 2012

Ok, no link or video butnthe songntodsy is "Go the Distance" by Michael Bolton.

So, I woke up sick this morning, which suxx, but I am going to the doctor's office at three thirty to see what's wrong.I have my shift covered for tonight so I don't work until tomorrow night. One full day and tomorrow during the day of R&R and I should be okay... Hopefully.
So, I guess I am not as much of a dork as I make myself out to be. Which, for me, is a relief. And so I am way happy about this fact. But still... I don't mind. Well, maybe I do a little bit. But whatever
My brother came home from school early today. He said he wasn't feeling well. Ok, well, suck it up and be a man. Errrrr. I was so hoping to have the house to myself for awhile. Whatever. I will live, I guess.
I am sitting here, watching tv, and eating ice cream, just vegging out, trying to feel better. But I have no idea what's wrong with me. I am fatigued, sniffly, and my throughout hurts a bit. Plus, I am coughing. Ugh, ugh, ugh! I hate being sick.
Anyhow, I love my friends. What a mix of dorks, beautiful people, smart people. Though in love them, I feel I don't deserve them. They are wonderful. They may not agree with me. But that's how I feel. <3 lol
Green Bay Packers play Sunday. I can't wait to watch the game. Or at least know whether they won. They will win, I know my team.
Ok, well, I am falling asleep and feeling slightly dizzy. So, I am outta here.
Until nextntimr, luvs!
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment