I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Friday 10 August 2012

Words to Live By

don't pass judgement. your life is no better or worse than mine, so you have no right to.
don't act better than everyone. you are no better or worse than everyone else, so who gave you the right to be holy?
don't love out of obligation or love conditionally. you'll just get let down more often than not.
don't be afraid to love with all your heart. even if you get hurt, it's something that makes magic.
take into account what others feel. if you don't, then the only feeling others will have for you is anger.
don't stop someone from being him- or herself. because if you do, (s)he lose him- or herself to be someone else.
don't be afraid of failure. because if you never fail, you never learn.
have a drive. it'll get you places in life that you've never thought possible.
have a friend you can trust and love wholeheartedly. it makes life so much easier.
stop looking at the clock with the time we have left. if you're afraid of dying, you don't have much of a life.
don't be afraid of living. you have so much going for you to not live.
be thankful for all the good things in your life. you don't know what you have until it's gone.
when you fall, get back up. it just tells whatever knocked you down to f*ck off.
live like you are dying. because you don't know how many tomorrows you have left in your life.
don't regret your destination. it's where you are meant to be, even if the journey was hard.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is so true Charly, thank you for posting it on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and am now following! So nice to "meet" you! ♥
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Anne! Thank you for following my blog. It's nice to see some new faces/commentators. I'm always glad to meet new people.

      Delete