I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Tuesday 12 February 2013

(We're standing in a light that won't fade. Tomorrow's coming, but this won't change. 'Cause some days stay gold forever. The memory of being here with you is one I'm gonna take my life through, 'cause some days stay gold forever. ~~THE WANTED)

So, with four days left until my 21st birthday, I'm totally stoked. It's going to be great. Saturday, I'm hanging with my friend, Tabby, all day. My plan is to make T-shirts... It's kind of a cool idea, we're going to make a jersey-type thing, with the name of our favorite bands on the front (we each get one white shirt) and on the back, we're going to print the last name of our favorite band member, and a number. Of course, my favorite band (if it weren't obvious enough) is The Wanted, and my favorite member is Siva Kaneswaran. So, if we use a little imagination, we can see what my jersey T-shirt will look like. :) LOL. And Sunday, since Ashley is working Saturday, I'm hanging out with her, she's going to make her T-shirt, and we are going to get a drink or two.
And THEN.... partying next weekend, too, because that's when I have the party planned. Because I am that awesome. :) It's going to be so much fun, because I am going to be 21 and all that good stuff.
So, obviously, I am soo very stoked and excited for my 21st birthday..... I don't think I'll have this much fun (or much of an excuse) after this year. Well, of course, you're only turning 21 once. You have to make the best of it while you can, right? I mean, really. I just hope that it's going to be as fun as I'm imagining in my head. If only.... LOL, if only what goes on in my head for parties actually happen. Well, for certain parties. It would be so much more fun.
Anyways, I'm sick, sore throat, coughing, stuffy nose, headache. It's not fun. I hope that it gets better, I don't want to be sick on my birthday, that wouldn't be so cool.
So, I feel like a doofus, but I'm a total fangirl, it's okay.... I think. But every time I watch a music vid by The Wanted, I totally fangirl. :) It's hilarious, but whatever. LOL
Okay, I'm going to sign off, my head is starting to hurt from the pounding of the keys... er, the noise from the keys when I pound on them.
Right.
Have a good one, guys,
~Charly

4 comments:

  1. Hey Charly... it's going to be your 21st birthday... live it up and party... have lots of fun... don't let anything get you down.

    I was a mama before I was 21... I didn't get to party correctly... I loved and do love being a mama though :)

    I am finally catching up on all my blog reading... yeah... so happy to be home:)

    Happy 21st birthday girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charly....wishing you a very happy birthday...I hope the day rocks in every way for you. The t's sound fun......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank ya for the bday wishes guys. I appreciate it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had an amazing 21st birthday xx

    ReplyDelete