I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Tuesday 29 January 2013

(don't you wanna go for a ride? just keep your hands inside and make the most out of life. now don't you take it for granted. life is like a mean machine. it made a mess out of me. it left me caught between. like an angry dream, i was stranded. i was stranded. now, i'm steady but i'm starting to shake. and i don't know how much more i can take. ~ROB THOMAS)

so, my alarm rings this moring. i hit the snooze button... ten minutes later, my dad walks in my room and says, "good morning, it's twenty after six." right, the snooze on my alarm is half an hour, ant it doesn't ring again for another fifteen minutes, at least. so, twenty after six was a crock. so, my brother goes to take a shower, and he's in there for, oh, i don't know, like fifteen minutes. so, i lay there, in my bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower, so that i can get up and go take a shower. my dad walks up the stairs, saying that i have to leave at seven. okay, i had nowhere to be until nine. so, i had no idea why i had to leave at seven. like, that's way too early for me to leave for anything. right?
so, i get up after my brother gets out of the shower, and i go to wash my hair under the tap in the tub, and my dad says again that i have to leave at seven. i hurry up and finish getting ready for the day, and go downstairs at ten after seven. my mom's telling me that i have to go to the gym before class. it's like, i don't have too much time to go to the gym. on top of that, i'm a service clerk today, so i'm going out to get carts at least once every two hours. because i'm not the only service clerk, but i mean... i'm gettin some sort of physical activity. my arm is sore from yanking carts yesterday at least five times. so, i leave all pissed off, taking my brother to school. i'm still fuming. it's like, my dad is commanding me to leave at seven? excuse me, i'm turning 21 in less than three weeks, i don't need anyone commanding me. i do lead my own life. granted it may not be to my parents' expectations, but seriously, people.
whatever.
i saw my sister and nieces over the weekend. i haven't seen my nieces since they were over during the summer. so it's been awhile.
okay, so i have to go, class is starting.

3 comments:

  1. It is difficult to live with your parents when you become an adult... parents have such a hard time letting go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be of age in October.
    Counting the days...
    xoxo
    S

    Life's Perceptions

    ReplyDelete