I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

(i throw my armour down and leave the battle ground for the final time now. i, i, i know i'm running from a warzone. ~The Wanted)

i love that song.... i just recently discovered it on pandora (it's called warzone.).
anyhow, it's been awhile, i realized that. oops. sorry, guys.
i've finally gotten out of burger king on the 23 of september (hallelujah!), and been working anywhere between twenty five and thirty hours a week for the third week in a row.
i totally love this new job. it's fun. it's awesome. the people there are way cool. i can leave work with a huge smile on my face, because i have such a fun time, because i love working with my co-workers. the people there are more accepting. it was like walking into a ready-made family.
i was soooo happy when i started working at this job. way happy!
anyhow, my parents have let off me a bit. they see that i am happy at this new job, that i enjoy this. it's a better job than at burger king. that and i've been working out a bit more and been slightly more responsible.
okay, so.... down to the fun stuff at Busch's!!!!
lol.
there's a guy, tyler. he's a cutie, with celery colored eyes... okay! he's majoring in psych, and i think he's going to go get a Ph.D. in that. he's so over-confident and cocky. he's like an older brother.... excepting the fact that i kind of am crushing on him.
there's phil, who's just whatever. he's cute, i guess, but he's kinda.... just whatever. i don't know how else to describe him.
there's joyce.... she's hawaiian. she's like my mamma! she's so pretty and nice. i love her, beacuse she is so sweet. she is my work-mamma, no matter what people say!
oh, goodness, christopher. he's a manager and he's kinda sweet. kinda like an older brother/uncle figure (or father figure) at work. it's cool, i guess. i guess it's because he's a manager. he's supposed to tell us what we're doing wrong and how to fix it. and he's ... well, yea. therefore, right?
there are more on the front end, but i don't feel like going into that right now...
but there's justin. aw, justin! :) he has shoulder length, black, curly hair. brown eyes. straight teeth... a sweet, sweet smile that reminds me of honey. he's tall and lean. kind of quiet, i guess; though he isn't all that quiet with me. he kind of seems like the boy next door type. he's like my favorite chocolate...
so, tyler is my favorite red wine and justin is my favorite chocolate. dude, i'm in heaven at work.
wow. okay, i'm just going to shut up now.
and i guess i am going to bed, because i am tired as all get out.
have a good night, guys.
~Charly

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, guys..... new post on charlotteswritingcorner.blogspot.com
    check it out, if you haven't yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charly, I haven't had two minutes to even read any blogs for a while, I will definitely check out your other blog by the weekend. I have been purging and cleaning like a crazy person, I feel major relief to see my house take on an organized state;)

    ReplyDelete