I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe (ACOUSTIC)



I absolutely love this version of the song. I love the song to begin with, but this is a better version than the original. That's just my opinion. I'd love to meet the lead singer of this band, Fun. He is one of my idols. Of course, I can't sing, so that's out, but still, he's a great artist, and that's what inspires me. I am a writer and anything can inspire me. :) And he is damn fine, so I guess that don't hurt.
But, like I said in my last post, this band is great. If you haven't checked them out yet, do so, because they have some great music. :)
I'mma split, so peace out guys!!! Hope you enjoy this song as much as I do (if you have a moment, also see the original version of this song....)

No comments:

Post a Comment