I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Wednesday 12 September 2012

A very big and heartfelt thank you to my guest/co-blogger, Launna, for a beautiful and thoughtful blog post today. I very much appreciate it!
I have a challege for you.... Well, it's one that I have already done, but I am doing it again. Although, it's going to be a little bit more difficult.
Two words... One story. Your own. It'll be unique, as it is from you. Now, I know it's going to be hard, I'm already thinking about two words that I want to use... I got this idea from 2wordstory.com and I found it interesting. Now, I am passing on the challenge on to myself and to you, dear readers.
I am interested and ingtrigued to read what is to come.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment