I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Monday 11 March 2013

(Please come now, I think I'm falling. I'm holding to all I think is safe. It seems I found the road to nowhere and I'm trying to escape. I yelled back when I heard thunder. But I'm down to one last breath. ~CREED)

I'm writing from Panera... And I'm switching pages quickly, there's voting going on for the UK KCA's... And a whole fandom is voting for The Wanted... So, I'm not sure how long this post will be, seeing as to I'm tweet voting... and writing a post... and voting for The Wanted. UNG! This is going to be soo hard. Oh, well, I can do this.


L to R: Jay McGuiness, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker

Despite the fact that I am a huge fangirl of these amazing lads, part of their fandom (TWFanmily, thank you for asking), I do listen to other music (obviously, otherwise my title would be something by The Wanted.).

I keep switching so I can get a tweet in... which means it's a vote... And I hope that they get the Award, because... well, they deserve it. And they are better than One Direction, at any rate.

That's my thought. Okay... Done fangirling for now.

I haven't moved out yet, but I've been hanging out at Ashley's house every night for the better part of a week. I still sleep at my parents' place, still eat their food, still pay them rent and all. But I don't use their space 24/7. It's so weird, because I'm never there anymore. Between work, school, going to ashley's house and the like... I am hardly ever home anymore. Ever.... I mean, yeah, I spend time there, but at least half my time is spend outside the house. And I kind of need that time away from them. Just my opinion.

It's healthier for me to get away, though, because I need the space and all. Plus, they can't get stressed if I do all my shit and am never home. Between having a social life, going to work and going to school, I usually am only home long enough to eat dinner and do my homework. So, that's that. I really can't do anything outside of that because ... I'm not home to do anything. So, guess what? They can't be mad.

alright, this is short, just like i said, but I'm going....
SEE YA!
~Charly

2 comments:

  1. That is probably a good idea to spend as much time away as you can for now... family is wonderful but since they know us so well, they sometimes forget to always be kind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, Launna. That's kind of the thing. Oh, well... We just learn from it, right?

    ReplyDelete