I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Monday 23 July 2012

In memory of Yvonne Oudin (June 13, 1929-July 7, 2012)

Guided by her hand, we go where she leads.
Guided by her love, we go where our love wouldn't take us.
Filled with her strength, we have the strength to do things we've never done before.
Filled with her happiness, we have the happiness we've never had.
With absolute certainty, though our future isn't certain, we have the gifts that she left us with in our hearts, minds and spirits.
With absolute love and happiness that she has left us with, let us go into our futures and let us take our turn.
Let's do her proud.

1 comment: