I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Monday 28 March 2016

[New Contributor!!]

Hello, hello, fellow bloggers!!
We would like to welcome a new contributor on this blog, Tabz. I hope you guys will give her a warm welcome when she posts.
Tabz and I have been friends for years; we met in Semester II astrology class in our senior year of high school and have been friends ever since. We're not going into how many years ago that was; I feel old just thinking about it. We've been through break ups, bad breaks, graduation, positivity, birthdays.... and it's been a great few years; we're hoping for many more as great friends!!
Welcome, Tabz, to life as I know it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment